The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“ is an Act that regulates the processing of personal data in regards to commercial transaction It was gazetted in June 2010 and came into force on 16th Aug 2013. Here are a few pointers on how CALLMARK Solutions handles our clients’ data and deliverables for every project.
- We process our clients’ data with strict access and handling, and we do not divulge any of our clients’ information to any parties out there.
- We sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with all our clients prior to the start of any engagement to instil confidence and integrity about the usage of data that is created by, or passed to CALLMARK Solutions, and in no way that we shall disclose or alter any parts of the data for whatsoever reasons.
- We have submitted our application of data usage to Personal Data Protection (PDP) Department in Cyberjaya (refer image on the left).
- Our conduct of clients’ data is with compliance and accordance to the seven (7) principles of Personal Data Protection Act as stipulated by the Personal Data (PDP) Department of Malaysia.
- We have verified our core businesses and operations with PDP Department of Malaysia under the P.U. (A) 336 Act for Personal Data Protection.
- Our guidelines and policies of handling data is articulated to all employees across the organization to ensure they are aware of the importance of data privacy and the consequences of mishandling them.